Sustainable Recycled Penny Pull On Jodhpurs 1.0 - Stone Grey
- Free UK shipping over £100
- Made from sustainable fabrics
Concentrating on the beauty in simplicity, paired with innovative, unique detailing.
- 84% Repreve® recycled polyester / 16% spandex
- Ample belt loops
- DVR centre back logo belt loop detailing
- Elasticated waistband
- High rise
- Two side leg pocket disguised as smart hip pockets
- DVR silicone knee grip
- Leg flattering panelling
- Made from 84% Repreve® recycled polyester sourced from Italy. Repreve recycled polyester is made from recycled plastic bottles. Find out more about this fabric mill here
- This product is manufactured in India. Garment worker working hours are 9.30am-6pm with 3 breaks, one half hour and two 15 minute tea breaks. Workers are paid at least minimum wage and wages increase every six months. Employee benefits include 10 casual leaves and 11 earned leaves as well as calendar festivals and national holidays. Other employee benefits include medical insurance, provident funds and bonuses to permanent workers.
- Our heaviest fabric, the Penny's are incredibly comfortable but are more of a thicker riding tight/jodhpur in comparison to a riding legging or our super lightweight Dexters. Great for all year round riding and if you like the feeling of a slightly thicker, more holding fabric.
- Oil resistance (washes up like new every time)
- Muscle control (Improving circulation in exercise)
- Shape retention (shape will not alter over time)
- Silky soft touch
- Two-way stretch
- Machine wash inside out at 30 °
- Hang dry
- Avoid fabric conditioner to preserve technical properties
All orders are delivered via Royal Mail.
UK delivery on stock items can take up to one week but we endeavour to deliver items as quickly as possible.
Delivery to other parts of the world is sent tracked and will take longer than UK delivery. We will inform you of when your order has left our warehouse and is on it's way to you via email. This will also include a tracking code which you can use to track your order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please contact us directly if you have a problem with an item and will be returning/exchanging it and we will work with you to resolve your issue as quickly as possible!
In order for you to return or exchange your purchases, we must receive your item(s) back within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be unworn and unwashed with all labels still attached. We will not offer a full refund for item(s) with make-up stains.
We are able to offer you a full refund but we are unable to cover delivery costs. In the case of an exchange, we will send your new item out free of charge. We strongly recommend you send via tracked and/or signed for postage as we do not take responsibility for returns that do not arrive to us.
Tel: 07545 914014
DVR Equestrian Limited. 3 Esher Close, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 3DZ