Penny Pull On Luxury Sustainable Recycled Jodhpurs 1.0 Black SAMPLE L
- Free UK shipping over £100
- Made from sustainable fabrics
Luxury Recycled Jodhpur Design Details:
- 84% Repreve® recycled polyester / 16% spandex
- Ample belt loops
- DVR centre back logo belt loop detailing
- Elasticated waistband
- High rise
- Two side leg pocket disguised as smart hip pockets
- DVR non sticky silicone knee grip
- Leg flattering panelling
Our Penny Pull On Jodhpurs bring together the best of unique subtle, beautiful style, performance fabric and practical design points. The fabric feels thick enough to help you feel held and supported in the saddle, yet lightweight enough to keep you comfortable whatever the weather.
The design features our innovative invention of the side leg pocket disguised into a hip pocket. Our designer Danielle came up with this idea when brainstorming how she could keep the useful side leg pocket in the design, but provide it within a smarter looking jodhpur rather than a sportswear looking design, and we think our design does just that.
The unique signature DVR belt loop and embroidery detail on the centre back is eye catching and stand out, but kept subtle enough by being tonal to the jodhpur fabric colour. The high rise waistband gives ultimate comfort and the belt loops mean you can dress these up as much as you like. The silicone knee grip is not a sticky silicone, but just provides a little more friction where needed in the saddle to support your seat.
If you're looking for luxury eco friendly jodhpurs you're in the right place. Sustainable equestrian wear is something we at DVR Equestrian are passionate about providing. Our sustainable recycled jodhpurs are made from Repreve® fabric which is a high performance technical fabric cleverly made from recycled plastic bottles. We wanted to go for a branded fabric so that we could be sure of the traceability of the recycling process.
- Made from 84% Repreve® recycled polyester sourced from Italy. Repreve recycled polyester is made from recycled plastic bottles. Find out more about this fabric mill here
- This product is manufactured in India. Garment worker working hours are 9.30am-6pm with 3 breaks, one half hour and two 15 minute tea breaks. Workers are paid at least minimum wage and wages increase every six months. Employee benefits include 10 casual leaves and 11 earned leaves as well as calendar festivals and national holidays. Other employee benefits include medical insurance, provident funds and bonuses to permanent workers.
- Our heaviest fabric, the Penny's are incredibly comfortable but are more of a thicker riding tight/jodhpur in comparison to a riding legging or our super lightweight Dexters. Great for all year round riding and if you like the feeling of a slightly thicker, more holding fabric.
- Oil resistance (washes up like new every time)
- Muscle control (Improving circulation in exercise)
- Shape retention (shape will not alter over time)
- Silky soft touch
- Two-way stretch
- Machine wash inside out at 30 °
- Hang dry
- Avoid fabric conditioner to preserve technical properties