Sustainable Recycled Penny Pull On Jodhpurs - Navy BlueRegular price £79.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Concentrating on the beauty in simplicity, paired with innovative, unique detailing.
- 84% Repreve® recycled polyester / 16% spandex
- Ample belt loops
- DVR centre back logo belt loop detailing
- Elasticated waistband
- High rise
- Two side leg pocket disguised as smart hip pockets
- DVR silicone knee grip
- Leg flattering panelling
- Made from 84% Repreve® recycled polyester sourced from Italy. Repreve recycled polyester is made from recycled plastic bottles. Find out more about this fabric mill here
- This product is manufactured in India. Garment worker working hours are 9.30am-6pm with 3 breaks, one half hour and two 15 minute tea breaks. Workers are paid at least minimum wage and wages increase every six months. Employee benefits include 10 casual leaves and 11 earned leaves as well as calendar festivals and national holidays. Other employee benefits include medical insurance, provident funds and bonuses to permanent workers.
- Our heaviest fabric, the Penny's are incredibly comfortable but are more of a thicker riding tight/jodhpur in comparison to a riding legging or our super lightweight Dexters. Great for all year round riding and if you like the feeling of a slightly thicker, more holding fabric.
- Oil resistance (washes up like new every time)
- Muscle control (Improving circulation in exercise)
- Shape retention (shape will not alter over time)
- Silky soft touch
- Two-way stretch
- Machine wash inside out at 30 °
- Hang dry
- Avoid fabric conditioner to preserve technical properties