Santos ECONYL® Bib Competition Shirt - Graphite/WhiteRegular price £56.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A smart and elegant technical shirt, with unique and subtle design details, made from fabric designed for performance.
- 80% Polyamide (Including the ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon on bib and collar) / 20% Elastane
- Full Mesh back, sleeves and front excluding bib and collar
- Stock Loops
- Quarter zip
- White DVR Logo Embroidery on Collar
- Short Raglan Sleeves
- Signature Grown on Collar
- Long in length for easy tucking in
- Made in Portugal from a trusted, family run factory that our founder knows personally.
- Bib and Collar Made from 78% ECONYL® regenerated nylon and 22% elastane. The mesh is not a recycled fabric but is made in the same sustainable fabric mill in Italy. The Fabric Mill in Italy holds Global Recycling Standards and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certifications, and hits lots of their own sustainability objectives. Find out more about this fabric mill here.
Fabric Technical Details:
- Anti Pull Mesh (Much more difficult to get pulls in the mesh than standard mesh used in activewear)
- Cooling Technology (Temperature Regulation)
- Muscle Control (Improving Circulation in exercise)
- Shape Retention (Shape will not alter over time)
- Silky Soft Touch
- Four-way Stretch
- Machine wash inside out at 30 °
- Hang dry
- Avoid fabric conditioner to preserve technical properties