XS Duke Shirt with marks at bottom
Regular price £65.00 Sale price£10.00 Save £55.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free UK shipping over £100
- Made from sustainable fabrics
A smart, sporty technical shirt, with unique and subtle design details, made from fabric designed for performance.
- 80% Polyamide (Including the ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon on Front and Collar) / 20% Elastane
- Full Mesh back and sleeves
- Button Down Collar
- Quarter zip
- White DVR Logo Embroidery on Collar
- Raglan Sleeves
- Long in length for easy tucking in
- Made in Portugal from a trusted, family run factory that our founder knows personally.
- Front and Collar Made from 78% ECONYL® regenerated nylon and 22% elastane. The mesh is not a recycled fabric but is made in the same sustainable fabric mill in Italy. The Fabric Mill in Italy holds Global Recycling Standards and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certifications, and hits lots of their own sustainability objectives. Find out more about this fabric mill here.
Fabric Technical Details:
- Anti Pull Mesh (Much more difficult to get pulls in the mesh than standard mesh used in activewear)
- Cooling Technology (Temperature Regulation)
- Muscle Control (Improving Circulation in exercise)
- Shape Retention (Shape will not alter over time)
- Silky Soft Touch
- Four-way Stretch
- Machine wash inside out at 30 °
- Hang dry
- Avoid fabric conditioner to preserve technical properties