Duke ECONYL® Competition Shirt - Graphite/White
- Free UK shipping over £100
- Made from sustainable fabrics
A smart, sporty technical shirt, with unique and subtle design details, made from fabric designed for performance.
- 80% Polyamide (Including the ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon on Front and Collar) / 20% Elastane
- Full Mesh back and sleeves
- Button Down Collar
- Quarter zip
- White DVR Logo Embroidery on Collar
- Raglan Sleeves
- Long in length for easy tucking in
- Made in Portugal from a trusted, family run factory that our founder knows personally.
- Front and Collar Made from 78% ECONYL® regenerated nylon and 22% elastane. The mesh is not a recycled fabric but is made in the same sustainable fabric mill in Italy. The Fabric Mill in Italy holds Global Recycling Standards and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certifications, and hits lots of their own sustainability objectives. Find out more about this fabric mill here.
Fabric Technical Details:
- Anti Pull Mesh (Much more difficult to get pulls in the mesh than standard mesh used in activewear)
- Cooling Technology (Temperature Regulation)
- Muscle Control (Improving Circulation in exercise)
- Shape Retention (Shape will not alter over time)
- Silky Soft Touch
- Four-way Stretch
- Machine wash inside out at 30 °C
- Hang dry
- Avoid fabric conditioner to preserve technical properties
All orders are delivered via Royal Mail.
UK delivery on stock items can take up to one week but we endeavour to deliver items as quickly as possible.
Delivery to other parts of the world is sent tracked and will take longer than UK delivery. We will inform you of when your order has left our warehouse and is on it's way to you via email. This will also include a tracking code which you can use to track your order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please contact us directly if you have a problem with an item and will be returning/exchanging it and we will work with you to resolve your issue as quickly as possible!
In order for you to return or exchange your purchases, we must receive your item(s) back within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be unworn and unwashed with all labels still attached. We will not offer a full refund for item(s) with make-up stains.
We are able to offer you a full refund but we are unable to cover delivery costs. In the case of an exchange, we will send your new item out free of charge. We strongly recommend you send via tracked and/or signed for postage as we do not take responsibility for returns that do not arrive to us.
Tel: 07545 914014
DVR Equestrian Limited. 3 Esher Close, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 3DZ